The Moor Market hits Fargate this morning for the first of our monthly roadshows. The mini-market gives you a chance to sample what’s on offer in the market and each month will bring a different selection of stalls.
Here’s our Top Picks from this week’s traders:
- Worldwide Candy Co. sells drinks, candy and snacks from America, Australia and Japan. This limited-edition Strawberry Cheesecake flavoured mini KitKat is the perfect mix of fruity and creamy. Sure to be a hit with chocolate and cheesecake fans everywhere.
- Ever wondered what it’d be like to eat a real scorpion inside a lollipop? No neither have we but now you can! Each lollipop comes with a real safe to eat scorpion inside. Not for the squeamish!
- Did you know Birdhouse Tea Company do a Moor Market Blend? You do now. Only available from S&J’s Pantry in the Moor Market.
- Newcomer to the market Amoor Ancestral Apothecary have launched their own range of fragrant room sprays. Champagne and Strawberries anyone?
- Tracy’s Quality Fruit and Veg lives up to it’s name with these fresh deals. Cauliflower (Class 1) 50p each, Spanish Cherry Tomatoes 35p/punnet and two for £1 on Broccoli.
- Morley’s Meats will be joining the roadshow this week. Selling top-quality meat at low market prices. Great deals to be had on poultry packs. Like these 2.5kg or 5kg Chicken Breast Fillet packs for £9.99 or £19.99. That’s only £3.99 per kilo!
Why not pop along today and grab a deal?
For a full list of stalls and details of upcoming roadshow events visit the Sheffield Markets website.